Which products are best sold through social media, or which products are best sold on social media and which products are most popular with users.
Almost every Internet user is registered in at least one social network and already has several accounts, rarely one. When creating such resources, no one expected to turn them into trading platforms, but in recent years the number of sales carried out through social networks has noticeably increased.
At first, only user reviews and recommendations for the purchase of some things and equipment appeared here – but over time, real online stores appeared on some pages. People are happy to receive information about brands on social networks, participate in sales and make purchases. Each such network has its own circle of potential buyers for certain groups of goods.
There is no point in selling cars, real estate, large household appliances on social networks. After all, most buyers are ready to spend, without additional verification, only a small amount of money, making large purchases in officially registered online stores.
List of the best products to sell on social media
Social media provides an opportunity for market research and brand building. When communicating with clients, trusting relationships are formed, there is a possibility of dialogue.
Best of all on the Internet through social networks, consumer goods of low and medium price categories are sold:
• clothes, footwear – the best sellers. Buying things without the ability to try on is not always convenient, but, despite this, they buy such goods very well;
• goods for children – clothes, shoes, toys, books, baby food. These products are always in demand in social networks;
• pets and pet products – food, vitamins, accessories;
• goods for beauty and health – cosmetic products, face and body care products, perfumes;
• women’s accessories such as handbags, wallets, watches, umbrellas, hairpins, glasses, gloves and scarves;
• “hand-made” or handmade items – all their types, including designer confectionery, soap, painted ceramics and wooden kitchen utensils;
• private services – hairdresser, photographer, organization of events, flower delivery, orders for the delivery of ready-made meals;
• ecological goods – food, home cleaning and personal care products, cosmetics made from natural ingredients with a minimum amount of additives;
• small household appliances – electric shavers, hair dryers, bread makers, electric kettles, coffee makers;
• household goods – bed linen, dishes, textiles;
• sports equipment – all kinds of special devices necessary for full-fledged sports;
• automobile goods – car alarms, radio tape recorders, locks, video recorders;
• accessories for phones (batteries, cases, headset);
• coffee and tea – products that are actively gaining popularity and are becoming very profitable for sale on the Internet.
• small electronic gadgets – universal chargers, bluetooth adapters for wireless sound reproduction on external speakers from a computer or smartphone.